Lake Country Surveying Location
Okanagan Survey & Design calls Lake Country home for our administration office. This office is for scheduled client meetings. Our Lake Country service area includes Oyama, Carrs Landing, Winfield, Okanagan Centre, Vernon and Armstrong. Since 1989 Okanagan Survey & Design has surveyed some of the largest infrastructure and land development projects in the Lake Country and North Okanagan. Some of the key projects we have been involved in include:
- Turtle Bay Crossing-53,000 square foot retail commercial space on 5.04 acres (Lake Country) 2016
- Wooddale and Bottom Wood Lake Road Upgrade Lake Country 2016
- Sherman and Greenhow Road Sidewalk upgrades Lake Country 2016
- Carrs Landing Road Upgrade Lake Country 2016
- McCarthy Road Sanitary Force Main 2016
- 32nd Avenue Road Ugrade-Vernon, BC 2016
- Barnards Village (77 lot subdivision) Vernon, BC 2016
- Meghan Creek Estates-Armstrong, BC 2014
- Bailey Road Upgrade (Predator Ridge turnoff, Vernon, BC) 2012
In addition road and infrastructure projects, Okanagan Survey & Design has completed many topographic and site plan surveys in the Lake Country and North Okanagan area for the many Engineers, Architects, and developers that use us exclusively for their projects.
The District of lake Country typically requires a site plan to be completed as part of the building permit application process. A site plan is essentially a map showing elevations of property and adjacent roads, existing structures, driveways and site features. This information is also valuable for to design consultants that may be assisting in your project.
Please phone ahead to ensure someone will be in the office as we are usually in the field during business hours.